Lost In Clear Blue V.3 Lost In Clear Blue V.3

Awesome stuff dude!

Only able to listen to this on a laptop, but it's sounding superb! Got a Asus N73SV, which has "decent" speakers, they do this track justice atleast.

I've always been tempted to create some Drum and bass tracks of my own, but I've never gotten around to it.

You seem to be a master of the genre, and for that I salute you. Perfect track.

5/5
10/10

DreamEater responds:

Thank you very much dude! I hardly consider myself a master when compared to the likes of Xkr, Noisia, or Sub-Focus, but those are some REALLY flattering words :D
I very much appreciate the review man, and thanks again for listening!!

~Sonik

Watch me now Watch me now

Beautiful!

Really awe-inspiring! If someone says this is NOT epic, let me know and I'll hunt 'em down and teach them a little bit about music. *I'll bring a dictionary, a sharpener and a disciplinary cast iron rod*

The only snag with this is that it seems a little "thick".. Well, I don't know how to put it in to one word, but I just can't seem to figure out what some instruments are :D. It could use some clarity :3.

Lovely though, and you better not go away anytime soon!

10/10
5/5

:Redemption: :Redemption:

This is great!

Don't worry, I think many of us here on newgrounds don't know the music theory we should. I make everything by ear, and that seems to work xD.

I love any and ALL piano tracks that are well executed, and this very good. :) The only thing I'm having a small problem is the piano you are using. It sounds a little "spacey" if you know what I mean. ;)

"This was just a try at making a solo piano piece, which... sort of failed."
Don't say that! haha

AshleyAlyse responds:

That's very true. XD Thank you so much for your review! It means a lot coming from such a talented composer as yourself. :D

:3! :3!

Great little loop :)

Really great! :) My personal opinion for improving this would be to remove the "BOOM" at the beginningt, and to maybe soften the piano a little! :)

Not much else to say, as the loop itself is quite short. :D

Technosaur responds:

But reverb kicks are fun. D; Alright though, I can do that. Thanks for the review! <3

Gavin A - Back To Life 2011 Gavin A - Back To Life 2011

Interesting!

Nice beatboxing! ;) The drums fit quite well in your style.

I have to say that I don't know the slightest thing about New wave music, so I can't really say if this qualifies as that or not, but I for one longed for a drop and a kick-ass DnB beat to kick in, haha. :D Maybe I've been listening to too much of that kind of music.. But I do think it drags on quite a bit, and there seems to be quite a large collection of instruments on the high-end frequencies.

Still, this is very well made, and I'm sure someone who knows more about New Wave music will come along and give you a great review! :D

8/10
4/5

I'd be delighted if you returned the favor for my latest submission. ;)

Zooloo75 responds:

I honestly don't know if this is truly New Wave, but it doesn't fit in with any other genres on here.

It's Just the Postman It's Just the Postman

Funky! :D

Now this, my good sir, is groovy! :D Love it!

Sad to say that the audio quality once again does not do your music justice! :S I hear these "clicks" and "pops" every now and then that are quite annoying, still, this is so much fun!

Keep at it! :D

9/10

Dawbarton responds:

Yeh it's the best i've got to work with unfortunatly. My Laptop can barely process all the sounds i record. Your recoding quality is amazing, how much is played in or programmed and any advice on ways to better my quality??

PM me?

Clint Picard, Likewise Clint Picard, Likewise

Dropkick murphys!

This is great! :D Come 2:07 and I get this amazing Dropkick Murphys feeling. :D I almost wish you'd gone with that style throughout the whole track. :P Not that the rest of the track is any worse ;)

Still, it's a little on the slow side for ME to like, and the audio quality could be improved. Nonetheless, this is a very interesting piece of music, and kudos to you for your guitar skills! Keep it up! ;)

8/10
4/5

I'd be delighted for you to return the favor on my latest submission :)

Dawbarton responds:

I wrote and recoded it in a day. I should of taken longer to polish and work on it really but to keen to start new things.

Thanks for the reviews buddy, means a lot

EPH no.10(One life) EPH no.10(One life)

Pure bliss!

I love this! :D Do you know what I'd do if this was acompanied with a solo violin?..
HOLY SH*T.. Then you'll get the last point!"

Might I ask what VST this is? :D

PhilVille responds:

x3 Thank you! I was thinking about adding something to this hehe cause I know how solo piano is blegh haha
Lol you wouldn't believe this but its a doctored up Finale 2010 piano XD

Howling at the Moon Howling at the Moon

VGM

I'll be damned if this doesn't get featured in a game here on NG. *or some place else.* :) Perfect video game music.

Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Rekuiem responds:

Haha, we'll see, I'm just glad people enjoy it, I had a lot of fun making it :D

Chartreuse Pixels Chartreuse Pixels

Lovely!

Takes me back to those good old SNES days and makes me feel like a kid again. :)

If you want this track featured in a game or something, I'd suggest taking out the rain sound effect that pops in somewhere in the middle, orsimply extending it through the whole track. Well, maybe not, as that depends on the scene where this would play..

Anyway. Really great tune! Got me thinking of a rainy day in Animal Crossing. :)