Store Store

Great humor!

Hahah, this is great! Damn good humor :D

Irutia : Little Squirrel Irutia : Little Squirrel

Great game.

Actually quite fun! ;D And it's funny how you chose not to use the version of "Autumn is on its way" that was finished. :)

Dino Run Dino Run

EVO Search for eden

Damn, this is an awesome game! :D Kindof reminds me of EVO search for eden ro the Snes.

ArmorSlots ArmorSlots

Hoyle casino material

Great slot game. Too bad there were only 2 machines.

Lost In Clear Blue V.3 Lost In Clear Blue V.3

Awesome stuff dude!

Only able to listen to this on a laptop, but it's sounding superb! Got a Asus N73SV, which has "decent" speakers, they do this track justice atleast.

I've always been tempted to create some Drum and bass tracks of my own, but I've never gotten around to it.

You seem to be a master of the genre, and for that I salute you. Perfect track.

DreamEater responds:

Thank you very much dude! I hardly consider myself a master when compared to the likes of Xkr, Noisia, or Sub-Focus, but those are some REALLY flattering words :D
I very much appreciate the review man, and thanks again for listening!!

~Sonik

Watch me now Watch me now

Beautiful!

Really awe-inspiring! If someone says this is NOT epic, let me know and I'll hunt 'em down and teach them a little bit about music. *I'll bring a dictionary, a sharpener and a disciplinary cast iron rod*

The only snag with this is that it seems a little "thick".. Well, I don't know how to put it in to one word, but I just can't seem to figure out what some instruments are :D. It could use some clarity :3.

Lovely though, and you better not go away anytime soon!

:Redemption: :Redemption:

This is great!

Don't worry, I think many of us here on newgrounds don't know the music theory we should. I make everything by ear, and that seems to work xD.

I love any and ALL piano tracks that are well executed, and this very good. :) The only thing I'm having a small problem is the piano you are using. It sounds a little "spacey" if you know what I mean. ;)

"This was just a try at making a solo piano piece, which... sort of failed."
Don't say that! haha

AshleyAlyse responds:

That's very true. XD Thank you so much for your review! It means a lot coming from such a talented composer as yourself. :D